Whether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or a CEO, The Sustainable MBA: A Business Guide to Sustainability provides the knowledge and tools to help you ‘green’ your job and organization, to turn sustainability talk into action for the benefit of your bottom line and society as a whole. The Sustainable MBA introduces sustainability as it relates to Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour and HR, Operations and Strategy. This book brings together all the pieces of the business and sustainability puzzle including;
- What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organisation looks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts that you can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Information on how to be a sustainability champion or intrapraneur in your organisation including how to sell these ideas to your team and how to incorporate them into any job.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable business happening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for more information.
The book is aimed at anyone who is looking to get a better understanding of sustainability and business and how to bring it into their career and business, whether you are a manager, an entrepreneur, teacher, student (both undergraduate and graduate) or consumer.